Friday, July 3, 2009

My Super Power

According to my soon-to-be sister-in-law, I have a talent that I was not previously aware of. This is not a talent that I've heard of in anyone else. It's pretty amazing. I can cause rainbows to appear. Not just any rainbow--double rainbows. It's not something that I have conscious control over, but it's happened three times now. Once when we were together in Ohio, once in Utah, and again this week when they received a package from me. (Apparently I can do this at a distance, since I was in New York and the rainbow was in Utah.)

Now the question is, will I use my powers for good, or evil?





Look carefully in the corner for the second rainbow!

2 comments:

Warren said...

Can you make the end of one land in my back yard, please?

James Goldberg said...

It may be a combined superpower that takes both you and Nicole to activate. Further research will be necessary. If Warren will pay to fly both of you to his back yard for a picnic, my guess is that you will, by the laws of superpowers, unconsciously grant his request.