Dear Readers,
I can't believe that it's been 9 months since I last posted. Sorry about that! A lot has happened in that time. (No, I have not produced a baby. My niece did ask me if I will be a mother by Mother's Day and her mother pointed out that it was biologically impossible in that time frame. Maybe I could adopt, though.)
One of the biggest changes in of location. I have left Brooklyn to move back to Utah. I thought that with the slower pace of life, less stress, and fewer hours of gainful employment, I would have plenty of time to do things like write blog posts. But it turns out that I really like to take naps and play with my niece & nephew. (And hang out with their parents.)
So, I will try to be better about posting. Maybe I'll even get around to telling you what I've been up to the last 9 months.
xo,
aka Olivia
P.S. I DID NOT get married in the past 9 months, in case you're wondering. I am working at a birth center, and training to teach childbirth education, so I do have babies on the brain.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you posted!
Welcome Back!! :)
Post a Comment