Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day Off

It is almost 2 pm, and I am finishing off my breakfast with a small dish of ice cream. (My breakfast also included a piece of applesauce raisin almond bread and some sunchips.)

This day is not going the way that I had planned.

Well, I better shower and get ready to go the the laundromat.

4 comments:

lionofzion said...

If this is how your days off go, I don't want to hear about your days when they go as planned.

a.k.a. Olivia said...

I'll take that as a compliment. I did realize that it's probably good to have some days like this. And isn't great to be an adult and be able to eat ice cream at breakfast?

lionofzion said...

It was a compliment. I am jealous of your luxurious lifestyle.

a.k.a. Olivia said...

Yes, I am living in the lap of luxury here in Gotham.